- NO RISK - Preregister online at USA Cycling or via check/money order using US mail.
- Refunds will be provided for no show upon request.
- We will NOT have the ability to register participants’ onsite the day of the event.
- Online registration instructions
- There is no fee to register online. Please log into your USA Cycling account at www.usacycling.org and click on My Account. Then click on the Register for Event button. If you need a one-day license, you must purchase at the same time you are registering.
- US Mail registration instructions
- Print a copy of the event waiver posted on the home page of the Summit Freewheeler website (www.summitfreewheelers.org), complete the waiver, and mail waiver with payment to:
Chris Kobus – RATL Registration
2525 Sackett Ave
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223
- All registrations must be received prior to 7 PM ET on the Friday before each event. Please allow enough time for USPS delivery if using mail.
- USA cycling requires juniors (18 and under) and their legal guardian to sign a printed waiver and present the waiver at sign in each race day.
- Professional timing and results provided by Jon Rosen Systems.
- Live race results will be posted to this site.
- Timing chips distributed onsite at check-in each week and you must return the chip to the check-in desk prior to leaving the course.
- New Bib # assigned for each race.
FREE LAP IN EFFECT MEN CAT 1 – 4, WOMEN, and MASTERS
- Wheel pit will be at the start / finish line. Free lap only available for valid mechanical issues and will follow USA Cycling rules.
- Summit Freewheelers is not responsible for the safety of your wheels in the pit.
- Free lap will be suspended with 5 laps to go.
Must pick-up winnings day of race – no mailings. Second race receives $10 discount on registration fee. All USA cycling rules apply. Promoter reserves the right to change distance and/or combine categories. Events raced in order shown, starting immediately after conclusion of prior event. Race goes rain or snow.
In the event of serious accident or incident involving emergency vehicle response, we will immediately close the course and we will cancel the race for a particular category if sufficient time is not available to re-start and finish it or Park Rangers or Race Officials deem course conditions hazardous.
Day of event check in begins at 7:50 am at race site and closes 15 minutes before each event. Email email@example.com or check out the www.summitfreewheelers.org web site for additional information. You may also contact Chris Kobus for additional information at (330) 283-2728.
The course (closed to traffic) is a rolling1.25 mile circuit around the Munroe Falls Metro Park Lake. All races stage 10 minutes prior to race start time in the parking lot (refer to map below) and are sent neutral to the start/finish line 5 minutes prior to the start time to receive final instructions from officials. Races start and finish on back of course as shown below.
Directions: Munroe Falls is northeast of Akron, south of Stow, west of Kent, Ohio. South River Road is south of Graham Road and north of Howe Road. From Route #91 (Darrow Road), turn east onto South River Road (at Manila Bay Cafe), go east 1 mile to the Metro Park. Address: 521 South River Road, Munroe Falls, OH.
Please obey all park rules. All pets must be kept on leashes no longer than eight feet and must be under the owner's control at all times. Please clean up after your pets. The following actions/items are prohibited: littering; removing flowers, shrubs and other property; disorderly conduct; public indecency and nudity; alcoholic beverages; fireworks; camping; commercial enterprises; posting and distributing signs or advertisements.
Access the race flyer to download or print.